Once you have registered free-of-charge with the Oxfordshire Social Entrepreneurship Partnership, there is a wealth of information, events and guidance available to social entrepreneurs in the Oxfordshire area. Here are some useful links to organisations and resources that may be of interest to you.
Find out more about our events
Register your interest
Useful organisations and resources
- Oxford Brookes University
The home page for the Oxford Brookes Social Entrepreneur Awards giving details of the programme, as well as case studies, news, events and supporting information.
- OBSEA resources and learning
A wealth of materials regarding running a successful social enterprise, from business planning and strategy through marketing to measuring your social impact.
- OBSEA masterclasses
Details of this year’s programme of masterclasses on everything from understanding the legal requirements to business finance.
- University of Oxford
- Oxford Hub Social Enterprise Support Programme
The programme provides funding, mentoring and support for students, staff or recent graduates with a mission to start a social enterprise. The workshops and events are also open to members of OSEP.
- Building a Business course
A nine week lecture series run by the Entrepreneurship Centre designed to teach the fundamentals of developing a successful business.
- The Oxford Launchpad
The place to meet, network, collaborate, create and strengthen ventures for students, faculty and the wider Oxfordshire entrepreneurial community.
- The Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship
A wealth of information about social enterprise and a programme of visiting speakers who are successful social entrepreneurs or actively engaged in supporting the sector. Skoll Centre also hosts the annual Emerge conference, and a Social Impact Careers Conference.
- Student Hubs: are involved in running both the University of Oxford and the Oxford for Brookes University social entrepreneur programmes and their website offers information about social impact, social change, training and events and the local volunteering community.
- UnLtd: A UK wide provider of support and funding for established and start-up social entrepreneurs providing a range of services from advice, through events and awards. There are extensive resources available in the form of online webinars on UnLtd's Youtube channel.
- SEUK: is a national body that supports and helps to grow the social enterprise movement in the UK. Information about the UK SE community can be found here.
- The directory of funding: a comprehensive spreadsheet showing funding opportunities for social enterprises across the UK.
- OxFund: a society for Oxford students that hosts great weekly events for those interested in learning about crowdfunding.
- ROBIN: The Responsible Oxfordshire Business Involvement Network creates links between local businesses and public sector bodies and Oxfordshire's voluntary organisations and community groups.
- Expertise: a free online resource for small and medium-sized businesses looking to improve their digital footprint.
- Enterprising Oxford: encourages and promotes entrepreneurship. They make it easy for students, researchers and staff to connect with each other and with local entrepreneurs. They share information and signpost events and training across the Oxford ecosystem that supports entrepreneurship at any stage.
- Auto-Enrolment Planner Tool: A free interactive online auto enrolement planner tool to calculate workplace pensions enrolment.
- Sage Business Advice: Clear, practical, and up-to-date articles support all aspects of business: planning, funding, growth, technology, legislation, and more.