ICA is the only institution to have Observer Status at UNCITRAL which is not a State nor a Major entity. FICA provides bespoke ADR Rules and Regulations and administers disputes.
FICA offers panels of expert determiners anddispute resolvers who are available for appointment.
Founded in 1998, FICA is a not-for-profit non-governmental organisation which:
- Provides administration services for preventing and resolving disputes.
- Offers experienced dispute resolvers who practice in various jurisdictions around the world.
- Offers multi-lingual and multi-jurisdictional experience.
- Provides administration services for prevention of disputes.
- Where disputes have arisen provides administration services for their resolution.
- Offers a Panel of Dispute Resolvers with multi-lingual and multi-jurisdictional experience.
- Offers transparency of administration and flexibility of rules.
- Has accreditation from the WTO, the ITC andUNCITRAL.
- Has Observer Status with all six working groups of UNCITRAL.