Insurance Market Conferences (IMC) was founded in 1994 by Tony Gregory with the purpose of arranging Professional Indemnity and Liability conferences. In 2000 the business expanded its services by providing a wide variety of technical, managerial and personal skills training courses and services for the London and Lloyd's insurance market.
Our Aims and Objectives are:
- To be the leading provider of training in technical insurance and reinsurance business to the London Market.
- To use only the best industry speakers
- To make our training stimulating, participative and relevant
- To help organisations meet the FSA's requirements on training and competency
- To respond to the changing worldwide regulatory environment.
We have over 200 courses scheduled throughout the year, from half day seminars and workshops to 2 day intermediate programmes. Our trainers are all well respected experts in their field, and come from the world of academia, the legal profession, broking and underwriting. They use appropriate exercises and case studies to reinforce the lectures and presentations. Assessments may also be provided where appropriate. Our aim is to provide the opportunity for insurance practitioners to learn the technical aspects of various classes of business from introductory to advanced levels.
Our delegates are presented with a bound set of comprehensive course notes on the day.